Process Fusion is honored to have been given the opportunity to attend this year’s Xerox Leadership Summit.
As a long-standing solutions provider to Xerox, this event was certainly a testament to Xerox’ continued commitment of growth & innovation to its Partners, and we are proud to have been a platinum sponsor!
If you missed our booth at the show, below are 5 key takeaways from us.
1-Partner Registration: Register and Become a Partner of Process Fusion
Sign up with us and You will gain access to partner-only product information, as well as our 100% cloud-based not-for-resale (NFR) demo environment; there is nothing for you to install or manage!
2. Add Value to Your MPS Offering
CapturePoint MPS is a powerful & effective cloud connector for Xerox Multi-Function Printers (MFPs). It enables you to easily scan a document using the MFP, convert it into editable formats such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel & then route it to its appropriate destination, such as email, Dropbox or DocuShare. It omits the need for the user to retype the document & is much less expensive than alternative solutions. CapturePoint MPS includes robust inbound / outbound fax functionality which can eliminate the need for fax lines, or additional fax apps!
Available to Partners only for resale, this unique CapturePoint service is designed to bring new value to the Xerox Intelligent Workplace Services. It allows the clients with multiple devices to enjoy the benefits of the CapturePoint App while providing you, the partner, with a new revenue stream.
There are 2 ways to offer the CapturePoint MPS service to your clients:
- Client-managed usage model: The Partner can purchase the CapturePoint MPS credits and resell the credits to each client. The CapturePoint MPS credits can be shared by multiple units within the client organization. The client can manage their CapturePoint MPS credits from the Admin portal.
- Managed service model: The Partner can purchase a pool of credits to be used by any devices under their management, allowing the clients to consume credits as required without any upfront purchase (i.e. bill end-clients in arrears based on their monthly consumption).
3. Leverage Our Unified Capture / Processing Platform to Drive Docushare Sales
Secure, efficient processes for all your documentation: Automate capturing, verifying, processing, and integrating external data into any business management system. Process Fusion’s CP-1 platform enables clients to capture documents & process data from various sources and tightly integrates with DocuShare / DocuShare Flex for an end-to-end solution.
For all your capture & processing needs, Process Fusion is here to serve as an extension of your sales team and help deliver value to your clients.
4. Pricing, Promos, and Spiffs
We believe in providing excellent products, resources, and SPIFFs to help your team successfully add our offerings to your portfolio. Contact us to learn more about our exciting quarterly promotions!
5. 5 X $100 Amazon Gift Cards: Business Card Draw
- Kathy Salimbene: Office Experts, Inc
- Jerry Day: DBS Office
- Kevin DeYoung: QualPath
- Nick DiPaola: Hub TGI
- Marvin Hammons: Solutions for Documents