Process Fusion Inc. is a software company and cloud solutions/services innovator. We help organizations transform inefficient manual processes to save time for more creative and meaningful tasks. At Process Fusion, we are passionate about business outcomes. Our vision is to be the leading digital transformation cloud solutions provider. Our mission is to create and integrate the best cloud solution technologies and services that simplify the digital transformation experience for our customers.
Benefits and Perks at Process Fusion Inc.:
- Working from home, with occasional office gatherings if needed.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP).
- Group benefits package includes dental, health, and employee assistance program (EAP).
- Group RRSPs & company matching DPSP.
- Volunteer paid time off.
- Education assistance benefits.
- Extensive learning and development opportunities.
What Will You Work On?
Digital Marketing Specialist, as a member of the Marketing and Delivery Division, will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that use digital channels such as social media, email, search engines, and display advertising to promote products or services. The specialist develops and manages the marketing campaign from start to finish:
- conducting market research to identify customer needs, preferences and trend
- setting campaign objectives
- creating content
- scheduling posts
- responding to comments and messages
- optimizing content and user experience
- analyzing and reporting on campaign performance
- collaborating with other teams
How Will You Create Impact?
- Lead in the planning, execution, delivery, and reporting of social media campaigns for Process Fusion’s brand and solutions.
- Deliver ongoing and post-campaign analytics directly with internal parties.
- Assist in document creation: presentation, wireframe, schedules, and reports, including media plans, work back schedules, sales presentation material, and post-campaign reporting
- Work directly with both internal and external partners to deliver end-to-end media campaigns
- Ensure campaign budgets, timelines, and deliverables are managed and on track with internal and external parties.
- Serve as an SME of digital marketing with in-depth knowledge with SEO and PPC
Let’s Talk About You:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or college diploma in marketing, communications, business, or a related field is required.
- Experience in digital marketing, including social media marketing, SEO, SEM, and email marketing, is preferred.
- Have a strong understanding of digital marketing tools and technologies, including Google Analytics, social media platforms, email marketing software, marketing automation tools, and content management systems. Knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS coding, graphic design software, and video editing tools are expected.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as you will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing campaigns across various channels. You should also have strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with other teams and clients.
- Have the ability to analyze and interpret data from various sources is important to track and optimize the performance of digital marketing campaigns. The knowledge of A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, and/or attribution modelling is a plus.
- Have the knowledge and experience to develop creative and effective marketing campaigns that resonate with the target audience and drive engagement and conversions.
- Have the flexibility to learn continuously to adapt to changes in technology and market trends in the constantly evolving field of digital marketing.
- Have the capability of working on multiple projects simultaneously and manage competing priorities.
- Focus on achieving measurable results and key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing campaigns.
- Have strong data analysis skills that lead to making data-driven decisions for improving the effectiveness of marketing campaigns is necessary.
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume and cover letter telling us why you are going to be great in this role.
Process Fusion Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, race, color, sex, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, disability, family status, or any other protected ground as outlined by the Ontario Human Rights Code.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Process Fusion Inc makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.